6.29.2012

Wedding Paper Divas Fall/Winter 2012 Collection










Not Fall yet but I am happy with the opportunity to offer my work in the Wedding Paper Divas Fall/Winter 2012 collection. I have designed beautiful wedding invitations for Wedding Paper Divas, thank you cards and save the dates exclusively for Wedding Paper Divas. My designs are simple and organic inspired by nature which go nicely with a country or rustic style wedding. I am so thrilled to be able to offer you a 25% off discount for your order at Wedding Paper Divas! The first 10 people to email me at info@natsuminishizumi.com will receive the code. 

9 comments:

;) said...

Simple, organic AND always delicate, dreamy and beautiful.

Susoleto said...

preciosa inspiraciĆ³n

Anonymous said...

natsumi where have you been! :)
-
beautiful wedding papers!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

These are so pretty Lovely colours.

Jan said...

These are all so lovely n. Nice to have you back and posting. :)

shayndel said...

So elegant and Beautiful!!

swig said...

very lovely (what a pity I'm already married ;)!
warm greatings from Paris!

Unknown said...

Great job. I love it!
How is summer going over there? Any walks near the sea?

Gracia said...

Nature is ever inspiring, and I especially like the colours you've used.